- Living Wage Law and New York City: A Referendum for the “Bloomberg Era”?
- Debate Over Possible Wal-Mart Opening in New York City Continues
- Italian-Made Tanks Sold to Qaddafi between 1982 to 1992 Deployed by Libyan Army outside of Benghazi; New York Times, Al Jazeera Show Images of Oto Melara “Palmaria” Self-Propelled Howitzers Destroyed by UN Airstrikes
- “This is What Democracy Looks Like!”
- New York is on the brink of a data revolution, but will it help the average Joe?
Author Archives: Ian Duncan
In a dilapidated office on the edge of Chinatown, a group of geeks was plotting a revolution. It will be a quiet revolution, when it comes, but it could change the way New York City and the state are run. … Continue reading
American voters were bombarded with online ads as candidates scrambled to get out votes in the last days of midterm campaigning. But the offensive more closely resembled millions of targeted missiles rather than an indiscriminate artillery barrage. Voters can be … Continue reading