- Living Wage Law and New York City: A Referendum for the “Bloomberg Era”?
- Debate Over Possible Wal-Mart Opening in New York City Continues
- Italian-Made Tanks Sold to Qaddafi between 1982 to 1992 Deployed by Libyan Army outside of Benghazi; New York Times, Al Jazeera Show Images of Oto Melara “Palmaria” Self-Propelled Howitzers Destroyed by UN Airstrikes
- “This is What Democracy Looks Like!”
- New York is on the brink of a data revolution, but will it help the average Joe?
Tag Archives: Oliver Koppell
NEW YORK – On one side stands a coalition of local legislators and activists; on the other, the mayor’s office and developers. The two camps are fighting over a City Council bill called the “Fair Wages for New Yorkers Act” … Continue reading